Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The last month

I'm on the way out now.

It's an introspective time, knowing that in just a shade under four weeks I'll be back in 'Merica, detached from everything that defined the last three years of my life.  So, in celebration of the remaining four weeks, I'm adding two new articles each week: one regarding something I'll miss about Japan, the other something I'll be glad to leave behind.  By the end of the month, I hope to compile a lasting tribute and anthology to my time here and everything I've learned about this mysterious Eastern land and its culture.  Think of it as the Yin and Yang of my time in Japan.  Actually, bad example; think of it as the sweet and sour of my time in Japan.

I submit to you you part one of my eight-part series: "Bad and Good Stuff: The North and South Koreas of Japan"

No comments: